Dan always thought he was reasonably fit and active – but the number on the scales told him otherwise. His weight had tipped the 111kg (245lbs) mark and he was living with low energy, stress and high blood pressure levels.
Trying a string of exercise programs and fad diets never really moved the needle – so he turned to Ultimate Performance for professional guidance and a trusted partner to get in shape.
With a goal of getting fitter for his young family, 35-year-old father Dan is now worlds apart from where he was – lighter, healthier and on top of his game, both at work and in his family life.
With the right guidance and nutrition Dan’s hard work finally paid off and he came down to a healthy, fit and lean bodyweight of 76kg and around 7% body fat – regaining health, fitness and confidence in the process.
He has felt the impact of his transformation in every aspect of his life.
About our results
- We show you the best, we don’t show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.